Directions for use:
Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage gently onto freshly washed face and neck, avoiding direct contact with eyes. Apply every morning and evening.
Face Moisturizer may be used alone or followed by Glorious Glow Facial Oil.
- Distilled Water (Aqua) | Skin hydration
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Distillate Water * | Hydration: Gentle and calming floral water that combats irritation and inflammation
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil * | Emollient: Rich and nourishing oil derived from the seeds of a magnificent African fruit tree. It is nicknamed the “superfruit” due to its high content of antioxidants and vitamin C. It helps to improve the skin’s elasticity, smooth wrinkles, and regenerate skin.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil * | Emollient: This velvety oil contains 70% of an omega-5 fatty acid called punicic acid which is known for its calming and soothing benefits as well as boosting skin regeneration to revitalize dull skin and promote glowing skin. Great for dry, damaged, chapped, sensitive, and mature skin types.
- Perilla Frutescens (Perilla) Seed Oil * | Emollient: Highly moisturizing oil crafted from the seeds of a mint family plant. It contains a powerful antioxidant that moisturizes, soothes, and protects the skin leaving it soft and youthful.
- Squalane | Emollient & occlusive: Sustainably sourced from plant-sugars and yeast fermentation, this ecologically green alternative to the controversial shark liver sourced squalane prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL) while restoring the skin’s suppleness and flexibility. Squalane is non-comedogenic (very low tendency to clog pores) and offers a silky, smooth, and elegant texture.
- Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate | Emulsifier: PEG-free emulsifier derived from natural olive chemistry and has both Ecocert and COSMOS certifications.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein | Humectant: Naturally derived wheat protein from renewable sources, it penetrates the skin to help hold in moisture. Additionally, it has protective properties that give skin a smoother, softer feel.
- Vegetable Glycerin * | Humectant: This kosher, vegetable derived glycerin helps to keep skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Cetyl Alcohol | Co-emulsifier, thickener, stabilizer derived from RSPO Certified sustainable palm oil and the manufacturer is a member of the RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil).
- Psoralea Corylifolia (Bakuchi) Seed Oil * | Emollient: This exquisite oil, derived from the black seeds of a plant native to Sri Lanka and India, is naturally rich in antioxidants. It smooths fine lines and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Berry) Oil * | Emollient and occlusive: This nutrient rich fruit oil aids in skin repair and regeneration. It creates an occlusive layer on the skin that acts as protection against weathering and helps to keep the skin hydrated by reducing TEWL.
- Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Sorbic Acid | COSMOS approved broad spectrum preservative (paraben alternative) derived from natural ingredients to prevent micro-organisms (bacteria, yeast, and molds) from forming in the product.
- Xanthan Gum | Thickener derived through the fermentation of sugar.
- Potassium Sorbate | Preservative booster derived from inactive salt of sorbic acid.
- Hyaluronic Acid | Humectant: Made from bacterial fermentation of plant matter (vegan and non-GMO). It hydrates the skin which smooths and softens the skin, and can give skin a plumper look, improving the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) | Antioxidant
- Sodium Phytate | Natural preservative booster that also helps to moisturize skin and improve elasticity
*Certified organic ingredient
Imported from nature. Handcrafted in Minneapolis, MN 55410